From Wiki de Vega
The participating colleges have agreed upon the following distribution of responsibilities:
- Colegio Internacional Lope de Vega, Spain - Overall coordination and supervision, especially:
- Necessary supervision for Project presentation at the European Commission
- Management and administration in order to assure smooth project development
- Overseeing administrative procedures
- Prepare reports on educational activities
- Prepare reports on economic assessments
- Ensure that members comply with indicated and agreed schedule
- Convene meetings with the chairmen and co-partner institutions
- Maintain regular contact with partners
- Coordinate the work within the project
- Monitor compliance with agreed objectives
- Van der Capellen Scholengemeenschap, Netherlands - Works as second Project coordinator, ready to assume the Project coordination if necessary. Receives reports on first official documents and relevant deadlines from the Project coordinator.
- École Saint-Louis, France - Coordinates the activity schedule and monitors compliance by the partner colleges.
- Liceul Teoretic “Mihail Sadoveanu”, Romania - Prepares a list of questions to assess Project elements to be answered by teachers and students. Items of the evaluation are: procedure, results, means of communication, and cooperation among participating schools. They will also be responsible for maintaining the Website.
- Nya Röllingby gymnasium, Sweden - Responsible for the correct use of English in official documents.