User:NL Alicia Devesa
Hi! My name is Alicia Devesa Balaguer. I'm 12 years old and my birthday is the 12 of July. I have got one sister she is 10 years old. My favourite color is purple and my favourite sport is basketball. I have got 2 dogs and 1 bird. I live in La Nucía (Spain). In summer I like to eat ice cream but my favourite food is macarroni. My hobbies are basketball,dance,go shopping and go with my friends.I hate cats but overcoat black cats. I like the monkeys they are very funny.I want a dolphin but I can't have a dolphin.In the school my favourite subject is Lenguage. I love my city Benidorm is very funny and in summer you can go to the beach and this is amazing. At nightime on the TV I see "El Hormiguero" I think that is my favourite TV program. I have been in this school Colegio Internacional Lope De Vega sice I was 2 years old.I am in 1ºESO B. My partner in the exchange is Kiara Vlemmix.I can't to wait to go Holand and see Kiara.I love chocolate. Byeee! :)
- How does it work ? A set of pipes buried in the ground by circulating water yield or extract heat from the earth for cooling or heating in summer or winter.
- Where can you find "plants" of this source and why? -Not because there can be no plants around the machine that produces the energy.
- Can it be used in the Netherlands,why?/why not? - Of course because this energy is for all the countries
- It is expensive? - It is very expensive
- What is the effect on the enviroment? - The effect it has on the environment is to harness sunlight
- Are you dependet of other countries/people when you want to generate electricity whith this energy source? - Dependet to other country to this energy source.
- How much electricity is generated in one plant? - The plant produce a lot of energy.
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of this energy source? - Advantages:You use the sun's natural energy and soil. - Disadvantages: Termination of the heat.
- Is it sustainable? - Yes is sustainable because the land makes sustainable.