Solutions to the effects of global warming on water management from a geographical point of view...proposed by
Group 3 is conformed by: Vicent: Marcelo, Mar Patricia, Nuria, Pedro
Sustainable urban growth
A comprehensive study of the management and optimization of energy in an environment
residential within a multi-year program for research, development and
evaluation of the elements, techniques and strategies available.
- Low temperature thermal energy (Heating, air conditioning, hot water, etc..)
- Electricity, chemistry: Generation, storage and hydrogen generation
- Materials and construction processes for energy optimization: Insulation, thermal inertia. Phase change materials, etc..
- Design. construction and maintenance of quality, cost, benefits: Adaptation to the environment, industrialized construction, automation processes
- Housing development with target "zero energy": Projects under implementation
Immediate application of the renewable energies
Arrest of melting icecaps